Sunday, June 17, 2007

Light as a Feather

Vernon mentions playing cards being that of butterflies ready to take flight and as such should be handled accordingly. Erdnase is a book where that applies strongly! If a move needs a hard grip perhaps you should reconsider the move and the neccessity for the application. Personally I am finding the less pressure I put on the cards in any Erdnase situation the better they reward me, yes even the shifts, espeically the shifts!! If one is so inclined try this, go to somewhere in Erdnase and attempt the moves with the deck turned 90 degrees to where it should be. This won't matter so much for the longitudinal shift but try it for the second deal, the bottom deal, the palms, etc. It's quite interesting to see the results and you might be surprised at yourself!

2 comments:

The Smiling Mule said...

How about using a paragraph break here and there? Does wonders for readability.

Milton said...

I write in flurries at times. My apologies. I'll try to break posts up so they are reader friendly!
Cheers